When compared with other moisture measurement
systems, the Speedy tester is often the most practical
solution, especially when working in the field.
- Accurate and simple to use
- Robust and reliable
- Portable and requires no external
- Versatile - many materials can be measured
over a wide moisture content range
The Standard Speedy 2000 series of moisture testers combines time proven dependability of the pressure test procedure with the convenience of an electric balance.
Moisture measurements are obtained by following a simple test procedure:
- Prepare and weigh the material sample using the electronic balance.
- Place the sample in the Speedy vessel.
- Add the reagent to the recess in the Speedy cap and seal the vessel.
- Shake the Speedy to mix the reagent with the sample.
- Read the moisture content directly from the integral gauge.
Building Restoration and Refurbishment
Building surveyors involved with diagnosing the cause of dampness in buildings use the Speedy tester to determine the moisture level in walls and floors. The Speedy complements moisture meters and hygrometers that are also used for diagnosis.
Moisture content in Solid Floors
If moisture related floor failures are to be avoided, concrete slabs, cementitious screeds and anhydrite screeds have to be in a dry condition before decorative floors finishes including wood, vinyl and carpet are laid. The Speedy tester is used to measure the moisture content of a sample of material removed from the floor before the decorative finish is laid.
- Standard Speedy vessel fitted with calibrated pressure gauge, electronic balance, heavy duty carry case with fitted foam inserts, cleaning brush and cloth, measuring scoop and instructions.
- Nominal gross weight: 12.1lb (5.5Kg)
- Nominal gross dimensions: 20 x 15 x 8" (510 x 380 x 200mm)
- For 0 - 10% range: 12g
- For 0 - 20% range: 6g
- Maximum sample size: 0.4" (10mm)
- Moisture measurement range expressed as a percentage of the wet weight of the sample: Model F-S2000C: 0 - 10%, Model F-S2000D:0 -20%
Web Design Lancashire by Brickweb